Google Translator

Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Lorax Birthday!


My Grandson, Ezra, will be 5 years old in September! We just bought him the movie, The Lorax.  He laughed out loud several times during the movie and we enjoyed it too!   I think he will like this birthday card!  I have not finished the inside since I want a special sentiment for it and I haven't found it yet.  I photo copied the front of the movie to use as a template for my Lorax.  Then I chose the colors I wanted to use and and cut the frayed edge of the Lorax's mustache by hand.  I did use Tim Holtz's Distress inks to make my the shadows on the mustache.    It was really easy to make the mustache once I had the template. I used the Sizzix alphabet dies for my "Happy Birthday".   Here is a picture of my template and my inspiration-

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I am sure he will enjoy the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous! What a great card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the Lorax. I knew it was him immediately. Ezra is going to love this card. It was fun to watch the movie with him...

    ReplyDelete