Google Translator

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Happy "Bird" day!




Another Sister's birthday, another birthday card- or should I say "Bird" day card!  I used SU 's ornament punch for the body of my Birthday Birds.  Their tails are the scallop punch and their heads are Spellbinder's circle punch.  I use Sizzix balloon die to add a festive touch! Here is a picture of the inside-


We had a little get together today to celebrate Rochelle's birthday!  It is always fun when I get to see my Sister's!  I don't like the getting older part but it can not be avoided,..sigh.... My Grandson, Ezra, is here visiting this weekend.  He thinks Mimi is 29 and Aunt Rochelle is my "older" sister.  I don't know where he got that idea????  Happy Birthday, Rochelle!





6 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for showing us!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards - They are really works of art

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my card! Just adorable!! Thanks again for Saturday's party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute! Love the adorable birds and very creative once again with those punches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have another sister named Becky by any chance. I have a sister named Rochelle and another named Christine. I am Becky. I love this bird card.

    ReplyDelete