Google Translator

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Past






It is hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone!  This year it was great to have the kids here at Christmas to help celebrate!  We put our Christmas decorations up pretty early to enjoy them.  But we also take them down right after Christmas.  I thought I would share a few pictures of our Holiday.
The above picture was a  fun craft get together with my sisters to make for the Christmas table!  We used the Santa suits to slide silverware into.  It was very cute!  Happy New Year to everyone!

Christmas Eve table at Connie's





 
Mickey before the snow at sister's house




Stockings hung by the fire!




Christmas Day table at Rochelle's


My hubby put up shabby chic ladder for a shelf for me just before Christmas!


My favorite picture of Grandson!

1 comment:

  1. What great Christmas pictures. It was a fun time with family. Love all the decorations and warm feelings that being with family gives me. Looking forward to next year's Christmas.

    ReplyDelete