Google Translator

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Fun!





I just couldn't make one Easter Basket!   I love using Sizzix's Scallop die to make these baskets!  It is so easy to do!   I made enough for my co-workers and one for my Grandson, too!  Now I just need to fill them with goodies.  Check out my previous post to see the link to my Sister's basket ( It's her Sizzix die that I borrowed) and the video instructions!  Here is an Easter Parade of Baskets!


They are all just a little different!




Bunnies and more bunnies!


I love the pearls!


I love this Graphic45 Paper!

This one has a botanical feel to it!


Who doesn't like purple!


I showed this one before but added the fencing!

Making Easter Baskets makes me think that Spring is just around the corner!  No more snowstorms, please!  I hope your Easter is fun!

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful baskets!! Love the big bow on the top! Spring is definitely in the air when Easter comes. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. EAch one is so unique. The colors to the bows make them so pretty. I don't think I am going to have time to make one. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Chris! The holidays must be so festive at your home. I wish you were my boss!

    ReplyDelete