Google Translator

Friday, March 22, 2013

This Years Easter Basket

\




I have been busy working on my Vertical Paper Bag Album- I can't believe how much time has passed since I last posted on my blog!  We are almost at month end!  I loved my sister, Rochelle's adorable Easter basket!  It is made from Sizzix's Scalloped envelope.  I borrowed it from her to make my basket.   I love making it but it is even more fun decorating it! Rochelle has the link to the video instructions on her blog.    Check out Rochelle's basket on the link below-

                                    http://creativecornerstudio.blogspot.com/2013/03/family-easter-baskets.html#comment-form

I have started collecting different cake pedestals.  I liked how Rochelle used her basket as a centerpiece on a cake pedestal!  I may use this for my centerpiece at Easter.  I haven't put the Easter grass in it yet- I will use either pink or green and fill it with Easter candy.   Here are a few more pictures-


 
 
 
 


                 HAPPY EASTER!!

3 comments:

  1. The bow is beautiful! Great job! Pretty, pretty! Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This basket is wicked cute. I love the bow, too. Does it take alot of candy to fill it? I guess when you put the grass in that would fill it alot, too. Love the pink.. I want to try one. I borrowed Rochelle's die so I think I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Chris! I can see it now filled with all kinds of treats. Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete