Google Translator

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Birthday Mobile



I bought the Petal Cone die by Sizzix. It is perfect to make this type of mobile.  I wanted to make something different for my sister, Rochelle's birthday.  I thought a mobile would be fabulous!  I used 2 of  Martha Stewart's butterfly punches.  The largest butterfly die is from Memory Box.   The gems are from a flea market- I don't remember which one.   I glued 2 strips of 1/2 inch cardstock together.  I put random eyelets in the strip and then hung gold cording from each eyelet.  The strip was glued  to the underside of the mobile.    I loved making it for Rochelle- Her birthday is tomorrow but we got together today for her special day!

Another pic



Here is a video I made to show you the movement of this birthday mobile.




 

 

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!!! I already have my own ideas on decorating it for different occasions. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most wonderful ideas and the creativity to put them together. TFS - this is wonderful as are all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and fun! your sis a lucky sis. Ok now Chris i have to purchase that stampin up die..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for my Birthday Mobile and my gift! Can't wait to use the new pop n cut! ! The mobile is adorable and I love the colors! So cute and the bling is an added surprise!!! Thanks again Chris! My birthday was surely special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. I think I will have to buy this die. The mobile looks even better in person. It was such a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete