Google Translator

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Card in a Box Carolers!


 Here is another Card in a Box that I made for the Christmas Fair in Topsham at the Cornerstone Baptist Church on Route 196 on November 16th from 9:00am to 1:00 pm. My sister's and I plan on having a table there with lots of paper crafts!  I have made these Carolers before but this time I used the Card in a Box technique!   The heads are made from the ornament punch!  I did shape the little girl's head with my scissors- just to make it a little smaller. 


 I love the paper I used from K & Company!  It has a little shine to it too!  One of the best things about this technique is that you the box collapses so you can mail it!  Not too mention it is so easy to make!  The hardest part is deciding what to put in it!  If you check out my last post- you will see the link to the instructions!



The last picture is a shot of the group of the Cards in a Box that I have done so far!  I think I want to make a few more.  I find the 3D effect really interesting and different.  Plus they are really fun to make! 




11 comments:

  1. My oh my!! I just looked over your Splitcoast gallery. I can't believe the incredible card collection. Page after page of surprises. I loved going back in time with you, seeing the simple paper art from your first entry knowing as your love for crafting grew so did your talent. There is hope for the rest of us. I will be checking back often to see your next creation. thanks for the inspiration, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards in a box that you have been making!!!! People will just delight in them! I want to make some too! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, can I buy one of the box's from you if you have any left from your craft fair?? They are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! Of course I am hoping w will sell out!

      Delete
  4. another cuttie! I have to make one of this, thanks for the info and sharing such darling projects! good luck on the fair. keep in touch bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought these were cute as a card ,but they are even cuter in the box. I bet we sell out..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't find the instructions for this card??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charan- Do you mean the box or what is inside the box?

      Delete