Google Translator

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Empty Craft Room



I finally figured out why I couldn't upload pictures!  My cord was not plugged in!  We had been "hacked" by unknowns who demanded moola to release our files!  I have lost 2 years worth of pictures but it just means making some new memories.  My husband was able to get our computer back and for now it is up and working!  Yipee!   If that excitement was not enough- we found the home of our dreams and bought it!  But, of course, that means moving from the condo.  It also means I will have a Craft room above ground!  These are pictures of my Craft room after boxing everything up!  I won't tell you how many boxes I used.  Yikes, I have a lot of stuff!!

 
All my dies are off the wall!  I left enough stuff to make my Christmas cards.  I will show pictures soon!  Look how empty it looks!
 
 
All my wooden stamps have been boxed up too!  Tom made this shelf just for those stamps! I think one day they will be considered vintage since now we tend to use clear self sticking stamps.
 
 
I still have to box my paper!  My office will be making our Christmas cards again this year to send to other offices! I will show you pictures after next week of those cards too! This is a busy month for us!  As if Christmas time wasn't busy enough- moving to a new home just adds to the excitement!  I can't wait.  I will post pictures of my NEW Craft room once it is set up!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new home.
    I know you'll be making some wonderfully creative projects in the "above ground" craft room soon.
    Thanks for always sharing.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't be long before you will be up and running in your new craftroom! Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Timing is everything!" So happy for you, though, that you've found your dream home. What a wonderful New Year you'll have...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete