Google Translator

Monday, March 14, 2016

By the Sea Tunnel Card







I have been busy doing different projects!  I thought I would show you a couple of things I have been working on.  The above card is a Tunnel Book!  It is really a Tunnel Card, at least that is how I look at it.  I found the instructions on Pinterest.  If you search Pinterest with Tunnel Card you will find a completely different type of card - so I searched Tunnel Book and was inspired by the following-

http://www.teachkidsart.net/tunnel-books/

The post above gives you an idea how to make a Tunnel "Card" or "Book".  Of course, I love Graphic 45's By the Sea Collection!  This is a going away card for a friend.  It gives the collection a 3D look!  Can you see the depth in the picture below?





Here is a shot during the construction of the card.  I am working on one now that does not use cardstock frames but uses acrylic rectangles that you adhere to the accordion sides.  When I complete it - I will post a picture.



Here is a shot of the back of the card and the sentiment I used.





The card below is a Thank You card  that we needed at the office.  We wanted to thank a local chef and the restaurant owner for bringing us some yummy desserts this month!  I used a cloud die to make the chef's hat and I actually have a moustache die that I love using!





The picture below is the inside of the card and the sentiment that I used.  Do you like chocolate chip cookies?   This card makes me want to eat one! 





I am on vacation for 2 weeks!  We are doing some traveling but I am going to love spending more time in my craft room!  I am actually playing around with some ideas for Christmas Cards.   I know it's early but I am determined to at least have an idea of what I want to make for Christmas instead of trying to think of something at the last minute.  What I really should do is to start my Christmas shopping!  But it really does seem early for that.  Do you believe Spring is here!  I plan to get out and enjoy - you should too !


2 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with Graphic 45 and I love this style card too!! Enjoy your vacation!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are always great Chris. Enjoy your well deserved vacation!

    ReplyDelete