Google Translator

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Graduation!




We celebrated my niece's graduation from High School at the end of May.  It's hard to believe she has grown up and now is out of High School!  Time does fly!

I saw several Card in Box Graduation themed ideas that I just loved!  The pictures show my attempt at one of them.   It is very hard to get a good picture -so I took several.

 
I love the way they floated in the box.   I believe the sentiments are from Dr. Seuss!  I always loved his books as a kid and as I got older!
 
 

Here are the sides-


and the back-
 
 
It was great to get together with family too!  I took a picture of the Graduation cake too!  Of course, it was yummy!  Congratulation Emma!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great card for Emma! Love the sentiments on it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, I love the sentiments also
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love making card in a box. The embellishments are just right. The sentiments are so cute. From Dr. Seuss, right?

    ReplyDelete