Google Translator

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Z Fold Birthday Card


I mailed Ezra's ( our Grandson) birthday card today!  He is turning 10!  He is growing up so fast!  I started this card with Stampin Up's bicycle stamp and die.  Ezra loves to ride his bike so I thought it would make a great card!  Well, the card ended up with a lot of flowers- when I added the fence it just seemed right to add the flowers. 



I am hoping he doesn't think the card is too "girly" with all the flowers.  I can't help it !! I love flowers.  They are from Lawn Fawn's Fab Flowers set.  The butterflies are adorable too!


The back of the card does not  have one flower!  Hope that makes up for the front.  


I will end my post with some pictures of our Apple picking day on Labor Day!  It was really a beautiful day for apple picking at Ricker Hill Farm in Turner.




The trees were just full of apples!



We went with our Grandson, Everett and his mom, Emily.  Everett really got into picking those apples.  He loved sampling them too!  After picking, we went down to the cider store and had some Apple Cider donuts!  Yum!


All in all, it was a fun day.  I think Everett thought so too! 





1 comment:

  1. Love the bike card! I am sure Ezra loved it too!! Happy that apple season is here too!!

    ReplyDelete