Google Translator

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Christmas Cards 2017


This year's Christmas Card is a diorama card or Shadow Box card.  I love the 3D look in these cards!  I used many dies to make the scene- Lawn Fawn for the snowy hills, Memory box for the deer and Marianne Designs for the trees and houses.

I saw many tutorials on Pinterest that inspired me to make this card.  The link below shows a similar card but I made my own sized card and had several tiers to my card.   But this link gives you the idea of how it is made-

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/linda-higgins-3178866/snowy-christmas-diorama-card-5952417701




The nice thing about these cards is that they can all be different.  I used different backgrounds and even a little different scenes.  There are 30 cards and at the end I didn't have any farm house in the scene or trees on the outside of the card.  


You can see that the top is open and that this card will collapse so that you can mail it!








 Many different paper collections were used for these cards-from Graphic 45 to Stampin Up.  I used some Washi Tape to decorate the envelope too!  This year's cards are done!  Onto more projects!











2 comments:

  1. I love my Christmas Card! I have it on my sideboard and see it everytime I go by it! Very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous cards. I am anxious to try one of my own.

    ReplyDelete