Google Translator

Friday, March 2, 2018

Pop Up Flower Card



I have just purchased Karen Burniston's Flower Pot Pop Up dies!  I already owned her Twisted Panel Pop Up dies so I decided to give a card from her blog a try!  It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be!  Of course, her great instructions helped a lot!


I love how the flowers really Pop up when you open the card.  I am in Florida and didn't bring all my Tim Holtz ink pads but I was able to recreate the look of a flower pot with my Vintage Photo and Wild Honey.  I added some of the Rusty Hinge ink and some green ink as well.   You can see a picture of the dies I used below.  



Here's a link to Karen's instructions!  She made it so easy to make this card!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/48835977194256763/



I can't finish the card until I am home again since we don't have a printer here.  Just as well since I don't know what I want to use for a sentiment.  But now I have a card ready for when I need a great birthday card!  I think I will add something to the front as well.



I was going to add a few pictures of Florida but my computer is acting mean today.  I may add some later.  Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. I love Karen Burniston! and I have seen her tutorial on this card. You did a great job on it! Love the pots and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete